Property & Real Estate
We are capable of assisting local, regional and international clients in all aspects of real estate including the acquisition, leasing and disposal of residential and commercial properties. However, these matters may often overlap with multiple other disciplines requiring us to apply our expertise and knowledge in areas of Tax, Finance and Company Law to ensure our clients meet their personal and commercial objectives.
Our clients highly benefit from our significant experience that involves;
- Advising on and applying for the relevant licenses where necessary;
- Advising on the most efficient structures to hold real estate;
- Assisting with obtaining local financing for any intended acquisition;
- Drafting and reviewing agreements for sale; and
- Drafting acquisition documentation including the deed of transfer or mortgage and other security documents where necessary;
The firm also assists commercial clients interested in the acquisition of real property for the purpose of touristic developments. These services include applying for financial permissions and planning permissions made available to potential investors (See Doing business in Saint Lucia).